In this discussion
Replies
Views
gutenberg
Request for MMSH from eddie:
Red-Neck Turtle Burgers
WOW!!!
Here's a new twist on how to serve burgers and if you don't cook,
give this handy little guide to someone that does and request them.

Handmade ground beef patties, topped with sharp cheddar cheese,
wrapped in a bacon weave, then the next step, make slits and add hotdogs
as the head, tail and legs with slits for toes.
Next step. Place on an oven rack, covered loosely with foil and baked
for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees.

A little crispy, not too crunchy...just how a turtle should be, right?
A LITTLE MESSAGE TO MMSH FROM EDDIE
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

eddie
Ed, I can't get a rise out of that Kentucky Ridge Runner!!!
eddie
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mild_mannered_super_hero
A young man who left his home in Texas at an early age, finally purchased his own farm in kentucky. He invited his father out for a visit, and took him on a tour of the property.
Driving along in the son's pickup truck, a rabbit hopped onto the road in front of them. The son stopped the truck to let the rabbit pass, and the father queried, What in tarnation is that!?
The son incredulously replied, That's a rabbit, Dad, what did you think it was? The father shrugged and said,i thought it was a field mouse.... We grow em a lot bigger'n back home in Texas.
So they went on and a little farther on they came to a few whitetail deer roaming the pasture. The son stopped the truck and the father again said in a puzzled tone What are those?

The son hesitantly said, Those are deer, Dad. You gotta be kiddin me. You really don't recognize them? The father replied, Well, I thought they was rabbits it's just that we grow em so much bigger back in Texas.
The son, a bit disgruntled, drove on in silence. At length they approached a low part in the road with marshy wetlands on either side. A large snapping turtle weighing about 60 pounds lumbered onto the road. The father peered intently at the creature and said Now what on earth is that thing!?
Without missing a beat, the son replied, wood tick

i have eat snappin turtle and it aint too bad...better than ground hog, but not quite as tasty as frog legs. .....
gutenberg
Good MMSH, very good, now I wonder what you'd call Tex ass Governor Perry? Ed
eddie
PRESIDENT ELECT! LOL!
eddie
PS Good one G

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister