;8:
;7:
;6:
;5:
;4:
;3:
;2:
;1:

admit it guys...we got nothing on this subject.......
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

KennyT
Hahahahahaha.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
dentalguy22
I got nothing either...... this is not good....not good at all!!
Past Member
I am not surprised. I wouldn't have really expected anything! Rather strange to see the admission. I will watch for future posts.

'dawneagle'
nogutz
I have to disagree with #6 or is it #3 well maybe you are right. Oh I will be right back some lady said I have my shoes on the wrong feet and my shirt is on back wards.OMG I forgot to put on my pants again.

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
J.J.
lol..too funny G...but I think you can count one thing!...

Men understand that they don't understand a thing about women..

~hugs~
J.J
mild_mannered_super_hero

men are fools...i am their king...sad isnt it. please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as i am going thru a very dark time right now. peace all........
KennyT
Take care mate.
Eileen
Hi Gerald - I do hope everything will work out for you, and I will must certainly keep you in my prayers. Please get back to us asap!
J.J.
Hey.. I missed something..not sure what your going through..but your in my thoughts and prayers..please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!..

~hugs~
J.J
Primeboy
Keep us posted MM. Been a while.

P.
Past Member
Hi all ive lost the plot lol,but ill join in.. just to say Primboy hope you come out your dark tunnel soon. Thinking of you tc ambies..
Past Member
You said, "men are fools...i am their king...sad isnt it. please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as i am going thru a very dark time right now. peace all........"

Try and remember - it isn't really a man and woman thing. None of us have a clue about much of anything.

We are all struggling along with life and trying to hold it together. There is a phrase that keeps me going much of the time. "This too shall pass." So ... when it gets so bad I think I can't possibly stand one more minute...

I remind myself that whatever else happens it will change ... and the present - whatever it is - will pass on to something else. It may not even be better but it will be different.

Today, I know nothing. For now, that has to be okay.
mild_mannered_super_hero

its a private matter{i am in no physical danger}. it`s purely quot;self inflicted stupidity quot;.
i pray for a miracle, lacking that, the strength to handle it in a manly fashion would be nice.
thanks to all for the thoughts....peace all
Past Member
Dammit MMSH,

Now you have us all in an uproar.

But will wait for you to enlighten us all.

Good luck with what ever you are facing!
mild_mannered_super_hero

lol....but i am soooo good at it jack....
LMS67
MMSH, better to be the king than the village idiot No one is perfect and I hope your situation is improving- Take care
Lobster

Oh I dunno, I'm quite happy as the village idiot and secondly, I am perfect so, er, does that make me a no one?
Past Member
Has nothing to do with this post. But I just remembered it and thought I would interject it

"Those who think they know everything, are a real pain in the ass, to us that do know

everything!"
Past Member

that would be a thing called quot;karma quot; yes? or perhaps kramer!

Past Member
To quote a comedian (whose name escapes me), men need to know only two phrases, particularly in a marriage:

1) Yeah, you're right.
2) Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry.
mild_mannered_super_hero

thanks, and yeah things are better.

http://youtu.be/iPUmE-tne5U
Past Member
I'm walking on sunshine too my love !!!!! Perfect theme song .......
Past Member
Hey Guys, What's the matter? I'm amazed this hasn't provoked some more interesting comments!!!! Seems like everyone is being very diplomatic, I'd say. Having been married for five years myself, I'd say that we understood each other quite well and could even read each other when things weren't quite right. But I thought there would be some more wise comments on the subject. I hope this doesn't draw down the wrath of the female ostomate community on me!! LOL
Lalu
Sinfulsot -

Are you sure it was a comedian? Sounds more like a very wise, philosophical man who has coincidentally said goodbye to his manly parts.
Past Member
.....Good one Lalu !!!!!!! Oh, by the way. No More Darkness here !!!
Past Member

yes, i'm sure. whether he kissed his manly parts goodbye remains to be seen. all i know is that he found this survival tactic and was passing it along...
bag_n_drag
Wise advice, DawnEagle. When things get rough I try and remind myself that "Like gas....this, too, shall pass!"
Past Member
After last week, probably better that I not make any further comments on this subject.

Ah, but I would like to!
KennyT
I doubt I would.