How would you change your pouch if?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
gutenberg
Guinness's record for long nails, you go gal!!!!!!

Can you imagine trying to scratch your ass, call for Jack
want to pick your nose, call for Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,094 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
Just plain GROSS !!!! How DOES she wipe her butt ????
What some folks won't do for a little attention, HUH??
BEG
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Primeboy
You got nailed on that one, Ed.
gutenberg
Just when you think you've seen the height of ridiculous, out pops this attention seeker, still trying to figure out how she can scratch her ass unless she's been reading Jacks multi use scratchers, Ed
Past Member
What is this??

My turn in the barrell? ha, ha.

She had better have some real good friends, huh?

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
gutenberg
You got that right Jack and I think we best leave this one alone, ah the hell with it, if nails make her happy she has to have some pretty understanding and interesting friends
gutenberg
This reminds me of a story I heard a long time ago, so the man comes home with this huge Turkey under his arm and his wife is just beaming at the thought of this big turkey dinner for the next day. Finally she asks him where he got the turkey and he explained the boys down at the bar were having this contest and everybody had to throw in a couple of dollars and the winner was the man with the longest Willie, and his wife said to him surely you didn't pull that big thing out for all to see and he says no, no, just enough to win the turkey.
gutenberg
Hell, is it Friday allready, hehe
DH
Thank you Gutenberg for your sense of humor. We could all use a good laugh once in a while
gutenberg
DH, I thank you for those kind words, I just try to keep up with Jack and Noguts. And I agree we need to have humor in our lives, it helps us live from day to day
bag_n_drag
That's just plain gross! Those honkers look like tree roots! Perhaps someone should plant her and see what springs up!