Support for Gay Men with Ostomies

Replies
Views
AsAlways84720

A urologist did the surgery, so I thought he would have suggestions, but he just said to take the pills (that didn't work). My regular doctor says let's try a shot in the penis or some good ointments that draw blood to the cock.

AsAlways84720

Hey Mike, let's keep talking.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,441 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Happyday1481
I
AsAlways84720

Mike, let's talk via email. My address is

Happyday1481

Hello, how are you?

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Happyday1481
Sorry about the random posts. I am still navigating my new iPhone.
CrisDahmen

Hi all! I hope I am not late to this post! I am Cris, 49, from Eastern Europe, and I am bisexual. I have been living with a colostomy bag for 9 months. I am totally interested in contacting males around my age for intimate chatting. The only thing is, since I am new in this forum and not a paid member, I believe I cannot engage in private IM. I am open to suggestions though. Anyway, I am glad to be here and I hope to hear from all of you!

soapie-

Sorry to hear about your breakup. I was also betrayed after my surgery on June 5th, 2019. I can tell you for sure, you don't want anyone having sex with your stoma or you will be in the hospital having surgery again.

You would be risking your life.

mdq58

The prior fella is correct. I've had an outing for 44 years & have had an active sex life. Be imaginative. If you're not embarrassed your partner won't be either, that's been my experience. Be calm & be safe.

Mike Q

NYC Banker

Hello,

I am new to this website. Today marks four weeks since my surgery. I was rushed to the OR from the ER as I had ruptured diverticulitis. The doc is confident we will reverse this year after we let the colon heal.

While getting better after the surgery, and under the influence of painkillers, I was pretty forward with the doctor about having sex. I was concerned about not being able to have anal sex after this ordeal. My question was more about long-term sexual activity (after reconnecting my innards and recovering). He was pretty unfazed and told me I could have sex about six weeks after surgery as long as it wasn't too "vigorous". Our time scales could not be more apart. Not sure if I am ready for that yet!

Anyway, just introducing myself, saying hi, and hoping to meet people. I am in NYC in case anyone wants to say hi.

mdq58

I love Downingtown and SE PA.    Postomate of 44 years, hard to believe but true.

Wanted to say hi.

NYC Banker

Howdy!