Stoma Itch: Burning Relief with Cort-Aid!

Replies
Views
bag_n_drag

Stoma Itch on Fire
(Sung to the tune of "Ring of Fire" by the immortal Johnny Cash!)

Stoma Itch, it's a burning thing
And it can really sting
Bound, by an itch that's dire
I am plagued, by an itch on fire!

I am plagued by a burning itch on fire
It goes down, down, down
And then it goes higher!
And it burns, burns, burns
This itch on fire!
This itch on fire!

This tube of Cort-Aid's sweet
It's like HOW-DO-YOU-SPELL-RELIEF?!?
I fell for its TV ads
Now my itch, it's not so bad!

I am plagued by a burning itch on fire
It goes down, down, down
And then it goes higher!
And it burns, burns, burns
This itch on fire!
This itch on fire!

And It Burns
OooooooooooooooooooooooooYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Bill
I love IT!!!

Best wishes

Bill
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,377 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Bag_n_drag you have come up with a winner, I actually found myself humming as i read the words and this has been a real bitchy day and you made me smile, nice work Gal.

Did you know Johny Cashs' estate had to go to court to stop Preparation H from using that song in a commercial, and they won, The Cashs' that is, Ed
bag_n_drag
Why thank you, Bill!    Appreciate the kudos!
Darla
bag_n_drag
Thank you, Gutenberg!    And yes, now that you mention it, I seem to remember the "H" bomb with this song....too funny! Glad I was able to make you smile after a really bitchy day....I have been in "vsm" (very serious mode) for the past few days trying to nail down a reversal date right after the first of the year, and after the decision was made, I decided to get a little kooky and creative to re-gather my wits! Glad you enjoyed it!    Darla

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Mike
Thank you, Gutenberg!    And yes, now that you mention it, I seem to remember the "H" bomb with this song....too funny! Glad I was able to make you smile after a really bitchy day....I have been in "vsm" (very serious mode) for the past few days trying to nail down a reversal date right after the first of the year, and after the decision was made, I decided to get a little kooky and creative to re-gather my wits! Glad you enjoyed it!    Darla         That's great!!
bag_n_drag

Thank you, Mike!