Copy to Blog

In this discussion
Replies
Views
megalyman
Is it possible to copy a PDF or Word document to a blog? If so, how?
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill
I've tried all sorts of ways to master this.    So far without success.  

The progamme has agenesis.       So ends up with a mess.  

Now use just what I've got.       But hope you succeed where I did not.    

Best wishes  

Bill
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member
Does anyone else not know what agenesis means? I had to look it up ... "agenesis refers to the failure of an organ to develop during embryonic growth and development due to the absence of primordial tissue".

Lots of computer functions have agenesis. I like the ongoing challange of learning something I didn't know previously. Without that challange, I would find no meaning.

I like growing-up my beliefs, and my mind. And knowing they never fully get grown.

I once took a class in 'base 16' and computer programing - used cards ... still someone has to create those basic embronic functions at some point or the lack is forever there. In those ancient times I also took a class in Computer Art - cutting edge stuff - few people had heard of computer art. Seems strange to think about now. More primitive than rock art. A benefit of age is seeing the big picture.

Thanks Bill
Bill
Hello again Dawneagle,

Thank you so much for your post and all those I have read before to others on this site.    I too did not know what 'agenesis' was and had to look it up.     However, for rhyming verse I tend to start with a meaning without words.  This is encapsulated within a concept, an emotion, a scheme, a theme or a meme.     I then have to search for those, sometimes elusive, words that rhyme within my meaning system.   The process is one that I find exhilarating in its exploratory function and satisfactory when I can produce a reasonable outcome in-verse.

I do hope someone comes up with a way of transferring the written (Microsoft) 'Word' onto this site without the loss of the formatting, as it rather distracts from the way the verses are supposed to look.

Best wishes

Bill
gutenberg
OK, I'll give you what I know. If I get an email joke I will just highlight it and copy it to word and when I'm ready to use it I do the same thing, highlight and copy and paste in whatever forum I am going to use. You may not get the exact form you are trying for but i have not had to worry too much, just so the joke reads right, i'm happy. If this is not clear enough just let me know and maybe I can be of further assistance, Ed

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
gutenberg
UPDATE: I HAVE DONE THIS AND IT WORKS
BUT IF COPYING FROM WORD YOU MUST USE THE
BOX DESIGNATED FOR COPYING FROM WORD, #7 box

New Ed's Blog
Ok folks I am writing this in word and I intend to copy and paste to the Forum
and i will try to do the same by posting in My Blog, I know that is how i did it the last time
as i would never start typing in My Blog because I don't think it can be saved if in the middle
something came up and I had to leave. In Word it can be saved and edited at any time before
posting to My Blog, so we'll give it a try, Ed