Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,338 members

Free barrier ring sample

Past Member
Posted by Past Member, on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:36 am
we were just talking about these the other day. you may obtain a free sample for a limited time here.
                                  http://www.hollister.com/us/ostomy/products/sampleabr.asp?pstid=2&source=/GO/66ABR/Default.asp
Reply by d20x7, on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:59 am
I absolutely don't work for Hollister, but I use these rings, and I think they are great!  I don't even have to use paste when I use these.  Plus, I can tear them in half, and mould them back together into a circle to make them last longer.  I have an end-ileostomy, and with the rings I change the bag/flange twice a week.
Reply by TexasGirl, on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:08 pm
I just recently started irrigating but have used these rings in the past.  I have a retracted stoma (sunk in) and have found these were very helpful in adding the convexity that I needed to my pouch.  I would encourage anyone to try them and especially if they are dealing with a retracted stoma.
Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Mon May 11, 2009 10:44 am
I must pay more attention!! I thought it said free sample Penis Ring ---Oh well you cant win them all----Back to the Internet!!!
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.