Stoma Parody: Ooooohhhhhh My Stoma! Musical Rendition!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
bag_n_drag
OK, ladies and gents-
My wonderful hubby has decided to contribute to the "Stoma Parody" song bucket with his rendition to the chorus from the musical, "Oklahoma!" Enjoy!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh my stoma,
Where the thin stuff leaking is a pain!
And I was craving meat that now smells like feet,
When I break wind I don't have to strain!
OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh my stoma,
Every night my full bag and I
Sit alone and cry
Oh, wait! Was that an undigested fry?!?!?

We know the bag is going to expand (YO-HO!)
So we go to the john and stand!
And when we say
Holy cow!
It's full!
No way!
We had a buffet!
You're a constant drain, my stoma!

Ooooohhhhhhh - my- stoma, O-K!!!!!!!

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh my stoma, YEEEEEEOOOOOW!!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,104 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
I was having trouble trying to remember how the melody went and around the third try I think I had it, great for a laugh, thanks, Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
bag_n_drag

Thanks, Gutenberg! My hubby is not an ostomate, but he does go through it all with me.....so we make the best of it all with hefty doses of humor and laughter! I told him, though, that my Johnny Cash parody was better than his......"Don't mess with the master!"

Past Member

Think I prefer your hubby's version better than the original! (Even with Hugh Jackman as Curly!)

bag_n_drag

Oh my gosh, Jo, you are so right! Man, Hugh Jackman looks soooooooo young here; and who would have thought he could sing! I am so laughing!
Thanks for the clip and the kudos!

Darla

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Bill
Hello bag_n_drag,  

What talent !  I hope you put a recording on You tube.  

I did enjoy this and think that there must be many more just waiting to 'burst out'.  

Best wishes  

Bill
bag_n_drag

Thank you, Bill! I will definitely consider putting something on YouTube.....hey, I used to sing in a group years ago and we traveled all over Texas so perhaps my voice is not too terribly rusty after a few "down" years! I appreciate the kudos....thanks again!

Past Member

Great song!