Hey where did it go

Replies
Views
tess45
there used to be a detail button you could click on in the general chat area that showed basic info and pic of everyone that was on line - where did it go?
Past Member
I've always wondered why it didn't have one???? I've been on since January and I've never seen it.......Sorry.
If administration has a "Suggestion Box", we should use it, huh?
BEG
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy
This is a little off-topic but is anyone else having a problem with the yellow banner across the top of their screen dealing with a necessary plug-in? I have installed and tested that plug-in but the message keeps recurring.

While there is no suggestion box here, I send a message to the "Contact Us" link on the above menu asking them to make it go away. Perhaps you can address your question on the detail button to the same place.
PB
Past Member
Yellow plug-in button ??? Wow...... I'm missing a bunch of stuff.....

Hope they straighten it out for ya buddy, BEG
Primeboy
In the grand scheme of things, this is just a matter of fly-swatting. I will not let this pop-up bother me. I will not let this pop-up bother me. I will not let this pop-up bother me. I will..........

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
bob.hewson
I don't know about your button or your plugin bar, but I had a problem with not being able to access this site without an IP changer as my country was blocked due to spam from here. I also wrote to the site managers, they asked me for my IP address and a day later, I had , and continue to have full access.

In regard to your information bar about the plugin, it sounds like a flash plug in for your browser and should be repaired by your stated actions. Try using another browser, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Etc and see how you go then.

Bob
Primeboy
Good advice, Bob. Admin contacted me and asked about my browser. I recently removed Foxfire and perhaps this has led to my issue. Thanks.
PB