Getting Banned

In this discussion
Replies
Views
gutenberg
Greetings fellow Ostimates, got a question that maybe someone can answer for me concerning getting banned, does anyone know how long the ban stays in place, thanking you in advance, Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,098 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

three
Ed ~ are you planning on doing something naughty?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
tess45
getting banned how or from what?
DH
Oh no What did you do Or what is it that your planning to do
tess45
done lots and I'm always planning LOL

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
Also, following Gute's question ....
What does it take to get reinstated - perhaps probation for awhile? Many of us on this site need the interaction - even if we get carried away from time to time with our emotions.

Is there a process for readmission?
KennyT
I have a feeling this is not about Gute but someone else.
nogutz
I think the banned works until you sign up under a different name.then sham-WOW your back.just like that. same applies to wedding bans they can last forever or they may not,its all up to you,on the way you work at it. And send my regards to Jack
Bill
Hello Gute,

I make a point of not usually joining things. However, on the odd occasion when I have been motivated to do so it has eventually led to my being banned.   This is a badge I wear with pride as it usually means that I have said something to make someone else think and perhaps feel awkward.  I quite like the quote from Groucho Marks along the lines that I would never join a club that woul dhave me as a member.

Best wishes

Bill
gutenberg
Noguts: will do my friend and I know it will be appreciated, Ed
mooza
Absolutely i was gunna get myself banned, oh yeah i banned myself for a while but had a prob getting my account back hahah ..Like noguts said just a new name and pic easy peazy hahaha damm who was banned arghhhhhhhh xxxxxx

You sound very forgiving dawneagle but your right on the button darlz.xx i dont even think people get an answer from admin here .xxxnew pic LOL
Past Member

Have been booted off myself some time ago Ed as you know (no doubt for good reason as have always been a bit of a sh*t-stirrer ), and I just re-signed back on with a different profile name (although am pretty sure you can use your original name). nbsp; nbsp;I don't think admin actually banned me, just quotlet me go quot; for a bit of a sabbatical!

Have also deleted my account on several occasions only to eventually come back on board, just can't seem to keep away unfortunately, as I like to keep an eye on things! nbsp; nbsp;