Beg

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mooza
Hey im just passing on a hello from beg ,she has had shoulder surgery and hasnt been in here for awhile . She said to say hello to evryone ,Also i think she is right about crohns medication its all for CANCER and we are paying the price 10 years later or so i need surgery for my feet severe Inflamation your right begy i think its all from that NASTY MEDICATION xxxxxxxx mooza xxxxxx

Hope your well soon begy i miss your messages of strenghth and also the fun times LOL XXXX
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
Hi Mooza ty for letting us know about BEG, hoping she recovers soon, love to you BEG missing you on here.. Hey mooza the meds are definitly at fault ,lol me too have bad stuff left behind from bad meds.. Tc mozza have a good weekend ..tc ambies...
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mooza
yep ambies CLASS ACTION beg mailed me im convinced didnt realize she was on bad meds in the past then thought omg im the same arghh ...IF YA GOT THIS DISEASE NOOOOO PRENDISALONE (STEROIDS) IT ruins your body and Humira.salazaporine and the other methatrexate , geesus i was on 14 tablets a day in my 20s shouldnt have tried to take em all in one hit though i just wanted to get them over with -didnt work !!
Sh@tHappens!
Let me be the one to second NO STERIODS!!!! At 34 years old I had to have full bilateral hip replacements on both sides because of avascular nucrosis, had to get a port-a-cath because of destroyed veins, then not to much later lost all of my teeth and had to get full dentures...all from prednisone!!! That's not even including all the other problems. Now I'm having symptoms again like I had when I was on them, 8 years later!!! Funny thing is they never really helped with my Crohn's....WHAT A JOKE!!!

Kellie
Past Member
Ithink in my early years of crohnes i was a prime guiniepig for these meds ,was only 14 when got the rotten desease,lol told you i carnt spelll mooz lol. Suffering greatly now from side effects. had my first op when i was 17,lol and more and more since. Oh well as they say casara sara.. Keep well girls..tc ambies..x

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
Please pass on my best wishes to BEG Mooza. Thanks for letting us know. She's missed round here with her wonderful sense of humour. May she have a swift recovery! Take care, Colm
Bill
Hello Mooza,

I appreciate you letting us know about BEG.  Please give her our regards and hope she is better soon.  I would certainly endorse the wary comments about medication.   (you have ignited the blue touchpaper with me on this subject!)    It's even worse in the field of mental health where they seem to think that to pump people full of drugs is the answer to everything.   What it really means is a that a lot of people make a lot of money out of it, - without much thought for the consequences for the poor sucker who is suffering the side effects.  - Which are invariably worse than the original condition.

(Maybe I could write some verse on the subject!)

Best wishes

Bill
Past Member
Thank you ALL so-o-o much for your kind words.......I won't forget your thoughtfulness.

I'm on the mend and plan to be back better than ever !!! All is great and getting better every day.

I'm baaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk (almost), LOL........................BEG
Past Member
Kool BEG been sending my prayers and thoughts out to you for a speedy recovery, good to see you almost back....ambies...
Past Member
You are just so sweet...Thank you Ambies. Your posts always brighten my day..

BEG
Primeboy

And both of your posts brighten everyone's day.
Past Member
Awwwww ty pb your sweet too for saying ..tc ambies
sooziq
You all have just answered my question about effects of all the prednisone and drugs I took 40 years ago! No Dr will admit to the hip pain, tooth loss, feet aches ect that it may be from prolonged prednisone use! Back when I had severe Ulcerative colitis there were few medications and the ones that seemed to "help" then cause future damage to your body.But I have yet to have a Dr admit it! Thanks all for your input on the subject.
Susie
eddie
God Bless ya BEG , Hope ya feel better soon, YOUR ONE SPECIAL LADY!!!
eddie
Past Member
Everyday I get stronger, in part because of the kindness and concern from folks like you , Eddie.......... Thank you my friend....

BEG
Past Member
My dear PB.......You brighten ours as well.......

Luv ya buddy, BEG
Past Member
Hope your feeling better. I'm new and would really like to get to know you. We're neighbors. I have friends in Lavonia so know Toccoa pretty well. I'm not a member yet so I couldn't send you a message directly but hope you'll message me. I spoke with some of your friends last night. They tell me that you are as sweet as you are pretty. They referred to you as a light. I must agree that your smile does brighten my day. I will be checking in off and on throughout the day. Really would like to hear from you.
Ill be waiting, Colt
Past Member
Wow...............I don't really know how to respond. First, may I say "Welcome" to the site. They're ARE some really great people here, filled with information, inspiration and just "good ole fashioned" kindness and caring. I was shocked to receive a few messages from them this morning about you. ....I'm very flattered and yet, a little embarrassed that I was the topic of general chat. You'll have to fill me in on the conversation....LOL

Again, I am very flattered and appreciative of your kind words. It's really nice to have a "fellow Georgian" join our team. Maybe we can catch each other on chat. I try to go on when I can and would love to meet you. Who knows, maybe we'll have lunch one day, huh?

Again thank you for the wink and really nice compliments.

Hope to catch you soon....BEG
Past Member
great you just say where and when ill be there.

i really want the opportunity to get to know you. your friends think your great and somehow i don't think it's flattery, i think its just the truth. im not desperate or a stalker. just know a great thing when i see it. i see no reason not to give it my best shot. whats the worst than can happen. ill never know if i don't try.
thanks for responding and i look forward to continued correspondence, georgiaboy