Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,178 members

Chatter Box

Posted by Past Member, on Mon May 11, 2009 7:27 pm
hi everyone!
                    i just wana talk about the 'chat box' because i noticed hardly anyone uses it and its pretty disapointing cos i reckon loadsa people are missing out.ive been in it a few times and the rare occassion when other people are in ive had some great, interesting conversations.

i know that some people are looking for certain things on this site and to enter the chat thingy is like being the first up on the dance floor but i think everyone should  try to make an effort to go on because you never know who you will meet,and its always nice to have a group conversation,and i get so lonley being in there by myself lol!

thanks for listening to me and maybe il get a chat with u sometime
                                                      sarahxx

Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Tue May 12, 2009 10:20 am
Sarah & me had a good chat yesterday evening, I totally agree with her ---So come on Gang!! we are all in the same boat! so give it a try!!

Reply by bcdrc, on Tue May 12, 2009 10:09 pm
I would love to do some chatting in there Im still feeling my way around the site

Reply by Gus, on Mon May 18, 2009 7:03 pm

sadie wrote:
hi everyone!
                    i just wana talk about the 'chat box' because i noticed hardly anyone uses it and its pretty disapointing cos i reckon loadsa people are missing out.ive been in it a few times and the rare occassion when other people are in ive had some great, interesting conversations.

i know that some people are looking for certain things on this site and to enter the chat thingy is like being the first up on the dance floor but i think everyone should  try to make an effort to go on because you never know who you will meet,and its always nice to have a group conversation,and i get so lonley being in there by myself lol!

thanks for listening to me and maybe il get a chat with u sometime
                                                      sarahxx

Where is this chat box

Reply by tarababy, on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 am
Hi Gus, as you sign in and get the home page ...it is just under all the mailbox/profiles/etc and inbetween the pictures with profiles....Was that clear enough? lol Hope so...I'm actually in there now waiting to see how long it takes for it to register that I'm in there.So far 10 minutes...So ,you seem to sit here and nobody knows your sitting here waiting to chat.As most say its a shame as I love to talk and know a lot who do too...Thats what is missing here..we keep in touch more through the posts on here..and not with a lot a chatting and sharing instantaneously..I'll hang in there,its worth the wait..Cheers..Tara

Reply by Past Member, on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:23 am
How better to get people in the chatroom than to get the threads to the top. It's Saturday night and I have nothing else to do! Chhers JLV

Reply by tarababy, on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:11 pm
BUGA I missed it!!!!!!
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.