Seeking Advice: Dealing with Loss of Ejaculation after Treatment

Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero
Tim, that may be slightly more information than I need..... My situation is not too bad.... I have some difficulty .... But we must carry on. There can be no victory without a battle. Peace dude
gutenberg
Just out of curiousity, I wonder how many of the female ostimates are following this thread and no doubt shaking their heads in sympathy and writing short poems. Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,369 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero
Ed, since I put "Men Only" in the title....I can assure you that 90% of the ladies on this forum read it.... I would suspect the sympathy factor to be a little lower, but so far no one has offered to run the tattoo machine..... "We need you to run this pulsating needle over some guy's willie".....how long is that line going to be??
bob.hewson

How long is a piece of string?

Bob

Immarsh
Hi all you handsome guys.

It's Marsha....64 years young, and part of the "90%" who is reading this "for men only" post.

Women talk about all their intimate issues (dryness, pain, irritation, orgasm....or lack thereof, the right spot etc) with other women, so it's really "nice"? ....nah....funny, interesting to hear you guys (especially you Ed Gutenberg) chat about intimate issues.

I've been divorced and back in the dating pool for about 20 years, so most of the guys I started dating were in their 50's +.

At the beginning (when I was 45,) I lamented and wondered if there were any guys left with "working" parts. :)) Not that I jump into the sack with every guy.....but after 2-3 dates....things become obvious. I have to "reveal my ileostomy, if his hands go below the waist.....and sometimes his situation is very apparent.

I've learned some interesting and very helpful insights. One doesn't make love with "a body part". With compassion, care and an adventurous spirit, my partners (one at a time!) and I have discovered many innovations. So you single guys....with issues", be open with your potential lady friends....and "rediscover" the possibilities....

As for a tattoo....all the suggestions were hilarious.... but sorry to say, I don't have a super duper idea....

Here are just 2......."Factory closed" (although that might be an overstatement)

Name of a song by Australian Entertainer...Slim Dusty.....check it out. "Pub with no Beer".

For real guys.....love the song.....

Marsha

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
three
Hey s/s, no haven't decided just yet....the message must be 2 paragraphs or less because of space restrictions, so I might go with a short poem. Mmsh        

This reminds me of a joke:

A young man, much in love with his girlfriend, decided to have her name "Wendy" tattooed on his piece; however, he soon realized that without an erection, only the "W" and "y" were visible.

One day, as he was standing at a urinal beside a man who appeared to be from the Caribbean, he noticed (in his peripheral vision of course) a "W" and a "y" tattooed on his neighbor's piece.    He could not contain his surprise as he exclaimed     "I can't believe the coincidence that you also have a girlfriend named Wendy, and that you love her so much that you had her name tattooed on your piece!"

His neighbor glanced back and said with a smile "I have many girlfriends, but none named Wendy, and as for my tattoo, it says "Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day!".
mild_mannered_super_hero
I'm wondering what was visible after a few hours of swimming... Perhaps...    /
three
I'm wondering what was visible after a few hours swimming... Perhaps...    /        

/ — That's a good one! Short and sweet!
eddie

Ed, I assure I am not following this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie

gordonc

M8, your dick might not be working properly and you cannot cum like a train, (but always remember two things

1/ you're still alive and

2/ you have a tongue in your head and that can work wonders on the female body!!

pdtsomerset

I appreciate your sense of humor. I too have the same issue as you from the same circumstances. So, I can understand where you are coming from. I was thinking of....

No fuss no muss

The plumbing's there; the well is dry.

Clean up is easy fast

Keep making us laugh....it's good for the soul.

mild_mannered_super_hero

Thanks for the recent replies...this thread is a few years old but I still get a chuckle when I read it. Regards. MMSH

jerseyrobert

Sorry about your problem, guy. Did you look into surgery to correct this problem?

Rob

mild_mannered_super_hero

At my age, I don't think surgery is a good idea.... What if I lost the remaining function I have? Everything still works, just not perfectly. Perhaps I just need more practice...

Past Member

Hi Tim, I also have this clear yellow cum, also my penis and balls are smaller than they were.

Just wondered, as your post is from 2012, if you have any improvement, i.e., some normal ejaculate?

Hope to hear from you, Doug

WAB

Someone is going to ask you for sure... How small are they? But I would not worry... only if you have a b#ner and you run into a wall and hit your nose first... then I would worry...

moonshine

For sure - us ladies are reading... It's only human nature when you are told not to do something - that for sure you're gonna do it... If you tell someone something and say 'don't tell anyone'... You can almost be certain that they will tell someone... And if you confide in a friend but never discuss the 'don't tell' issue - chances are they will forget and not tell a soul...

kokomo

Lol

car94401

Wow. This is an interesting topic that I have been thinking about. I have had my non-reversible stoma since May and had radiation in the same place mentioned. What are the options when this happens to men. All kidding aside and I know this is like throwing a bone to a dog. I hate to sound serious when I think I am a funny person. Do we take pills, vitamins etc. I don't know.