What Happens When Everybody Has One

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero
http://youtu.be/vsVCHE7ayPE
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,107 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mrs.A
good question. will it make everyone think about what they might do before they do it? will there be sufficient knowledge and training? will there be more bloodshed or less?
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mild_mannered_super_hero

one thing is sure.....there will be no quot;mass quot; shootings....... where one armed thug kills as many innocent and unarmed victims as he chooses and then surrenders as soon as the police arrive aka: the colorado theatre shooting.

whats your opinion?? imagine your self, your child and a grand child nbsp; nbsp;in that theatre that night....what would you desire....a gun saftey course, a few more gun control laws, perhaps a waiting period on all firearm purchases??
eddie
This is why most people are safe in our rural state, most families have them and know how to use them!
eddie
Mrs.A

one thing is sure.....there will be no quot;mass quot; shootings....... where one armed thug kills as many innocent and unarmed victims as he chooses and then surrenders as soon as the police arrive aka: the colorado theatre shooting.

whats your opinion?? imagine your self, your child and a grand child nbsp; nbsp;in that theatre that night....what would you desire....a gun saftey course, a few more gun control laws, perhaps a waiting period on all firearm purchases??   nbsp; nbsp; nbsp; nbsp;

I would want some good training and practice with knowing just what would be the right thing to do in such a situation. Guns don't kill anymore that knives, it's the way people choose to use them. I would want the world to be less violent and more tolerant of each other. Life is a precious gift we only get to experience once.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
mild_mannered_super_hero
interesting reply....... non commital..... with a bit of retoric that would please either side of the issue. are you a politician?? just curious, no offence is intended. regards. mmsh
gutenberg
In many of these circumstances I would love to have a revolver, or someyhing similar and if six bullets don't do the trick, I guess the next best thing is start praying that some innocent bystander doesn't get hit with my shots. Ed
Mrs.A
No offense taken. LOL, no I am not a politician.
I am just a women who knows guns are not for offensive use but defensive. I didn't commit because it is a tough decision and in the heat of the moment one can only hope to not react but to think quick on their feet and make a informed decision on what is going on around you.