First time on here for a long time I thought I was the only

Replies
Views
LOVLYMEL
I been wearing a colostomy bag since I was 11 years old than my bladder start to act they gave me a uriostomy bag had it since I was 17, So I been going thur this for a long time and I'm still not use to thses bag ,I am a recovery cancer patient so I have alot more going on ,I been with one man now he's cheating and the only reason I can think why he doing to to me cause of the bags and my other problem I was ok with now I'm just depress as a child I miss out on alot now that I am grown I'm mostly depress don't know what to do any advice
luv2laf07
You definitely have been through alot! I am a cancer survivor as well, 4 times. It is easy to get depressed, but you are obviously a very strong woman to have survived what you have been through. You do not deserve to be cheated on. And I don't think it has anything to do with your bags. Some men (and women) are just cheaters. Move on to someone who deserves you! Being an ostomate does not make you less of a person! Don't feel like you have to stay with someone who treats you like anything but the wonderful person you are! I had to see a doctor for my depression and a counselor and they have both helped me tremendously. And of course you have the wonderful people on this site to talk to anytime! We are all here to help! Jane
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,368 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

hometown
Don't feel bad about your depression as most of us wearing the bag go through depression and I personally take meds for it. There is help for you and you don't need a cheating guy to make your life miserable. Don't put yourself down you are still young and have a life to live. Hope you get some meds Help is here for you Joyce
Homie With A Stomie NS

width=