Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Replies
Views
Traveling Lady
I sent holiday geetings yesterday but haven't seen it posted -- perhaps because I put it under social issues. Let me try once again.
I have just reached my 1 year anniversary of colostomy op. I so much appreciated all the helpful advice, the laughs, the forum chats during my first few months. I feel badly that I haven't been here to help others along for a long while. But i found myself so addicted to this site that I would spend late hours on the general forum or replying to posts and that it was not conducive to my insomnia issues. So I stopped logging on but I continue to read your posts and I continue to care for you and all your concerns, issues, and laughs. I hope to come back for more soon.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas a Happy Holidays!
Carolyn
mild_mannered_super_hero

oh thats so much better than quot;holiday wishes quot;.............merry christmas right back...!!!!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

luv2laf07
Hope you had a Merry Christmas too Carolyn! Have a fantastic New year! Jane
hometown
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas since I certainly did. The mass discovered in my pelvic area was biopsyed and the week before Christmas the doctor told me it was benign. Everyone one was shocked as I have had cancer of the colon and anyone who gets a mass back in that area it is usually a reoccurance so God was good to me. I will go for another CT/Pet in Feb as they want to watch this mass but for now life has been good Hometown Joyce
luv2laf07
Congratulations on your good news! As a colon cancer survivor also, I know how anxiety provoking it can be , waiting for those results! What a wonderful Christmas present! Jane

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister