Hi just an initial hello and my background

Replies
Views
Phil_Mart
As the title says, my first post on this forum.

Rather than go into detail here about whats got me here I thought I'd put it all down in a Blogg, so if you've nothing better to do for half an hour have a look

2011 has been quite a year and mid year I got about as low as it's possible to get, did in fact take a nice big OD of morphine but as you can see it didn't work, thankfully. That being said theres still plenty of nights I go to sleep hopping I wont wake up in the morning. Oh what I'd give for just a couple of hours completely pain free

Still enough rambling on, I'll no doubt talk to you all as the year progresses.

Philip Martin.
Phil_Mart
Can I just say a big thankyou to all those that have been in touch by email.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Lambchop25
I hear you...Never thought about suicide....still think life is worth living.....Hang in there...My life was completely turned around by having an ileostomy which is not reversible...so....I just go with punches....More details as we go along...
christiesdad
Hey Phil.

So very sorry to hear about your pain. I haven't heard, from others, about the kind of pain you are experiencing. There was a posting, "thoughts on suicide", posted earlier. Not sure exactly which category, but see if yu can fine it and peruse it. There are some really good observations posted on the subject.

Good luck man............