LITTLE JHONNY

Replies
Views
christiesdad
Another "Little Johnnie" joke:
Little Jhonnie was doing poorly in school. He was doing especially poorly in American History.
His parents were poor, but honest share cropper farmers in rural Georgia. They had to drop out of school at an earliy age to help out on the farm, leaving them lacking in formal education as well.
Finally, out of desperation, Miss Huncleberry, Jhonnies teacher, sent a note home with Jhonnie one day saying that she would like his father to come in for a conference.
The next day, Jhonnie's Dad loaded him up in the wagon and went to the school to see Miss Hunclebery about Johnnie's studies.
During the meeting, Miss Huncleberry decided to give Jhonnie's Dad an example of how poorly Johnnie was doing in school. She asked the boy, "Jhonnie, who signed the Declaration of Independence?. The boy, studying the hole in the toe of his old worn out shoes, finally after a moment or two, shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know Maam"
Jhonnie's father became livid and said, "Son, this ain't like carving your name in the barn door, this is serious, now if you signed that damn thing, you better tell her, or I'll take my belt off
Past Member
Ahhhhh....Gotta Love Us "Georgia Rednecks" !!!!!!
BEG
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.