JUSTICE IS TRULY BLIND

Replies
Views
christiesdad
I don't know if anyone else has been following the Vandersloot/Holloway case or not. This guy was a suspect in the death of the Holoway girls disappearance down in the Islands, somewhere. He was detained, then released, detained again, released again and finally walked. Then later was charged with the murder of another girl. He just this week pleaded to her murder and will be sentenced to 2 years. For confessing to a murder?

Then there is poor old medeoff, (don't know how to spell his name) but he just stole some peoples money and was sentenced to 150 years.

I am not advocating that Medeoff should go free, he should be held accountable, but 150 years?

Where is the justice in compareing both cases?
Xerxes
It could have been worse for Madoff. He could have gotten life. The other case is a total travesty. He should get life!

X_
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy

Not sure about this, CD. Vandersloot is to be sentenced tomorrow and could get up to 30 years. Madoff will be out of jail a lot sooner than his 150 year sentence...but in a casket. Vandersloot will always have a big bullseye on his back wherever he goes. nbsp; nbsp; PB
hometown
Hi All, just thought I would put my two cents in the topic, as I followed the Vandersloot case all the time, and never though he would be convicted, but was sure glad he is in jail now serving time for this murder. I heard he got 28 years but you say 2 years and that would make me very sad to think he gets off like that so he can go kill another girl. He is a sick man and should never walk the streets again Joyce
christiesdad

I was quoting a news report that said Vandersloot COULD get as little as two years............

like you I am glad that he at least got 28 years. nbsp; nbsp;I still can't figure out how the whole Holoway case got so botched up.
thanks for the post!

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister