Bobbysac

Replies
Views
WOUNDED DOE
Greetings my friends.....forgive me if someone has already informed you and I missed the post, but sad news has come to my attention.......news of which was confirmed on his fb page.....for those of you who remember our brother "Bobbysac" he was a member of this site for a long time........he has passed away he was always so polite and supportive to those of us who knew him........a very peaceful and kind soul........he lost his personal battle.............Bobbysac (Cosmo) may you rest in peace dear brother.................................xoxoxo
eddie
Yes, I remember him he seemed like such a nice man! Let us pray he is in a much better place now. Thank You for letting us know.
eddie
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,362 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Hi Wounded Doe, I remember distinctly replying to this notice of bobbysac, must have been another of my disappearing posts, but anyway I'll always remember that picture of him at work and having a break and looking into the camera, that smile of his just seemed to say it all. He was a really nice guy and will be missed by all who came in contact with him. And thanks, again, for the sad news, Ed