Not on-line yet, but will be soon!

Replies
Views
NJ1215
I am not able to post messages but I have been "winking" at some folks who live in the NY/NJ area to say "hello". This seems like a very good community of people who share the same situation and I would like to get more involved. So, since I did not pay the expense to post messages as of yet, please feel free to say "hello" to me in the chat room when I am online as a guest. Finances are tight right now so I have to wait for awhile but I do enjoy having this site available to me.

Cathy
Past Member
Hi Welcome to the site ..there are some great people here .. Hope your able to get online and join in blogging. May see you in chat, time difference here im in uk.. tc ambies..
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

tess45
I'll say hello here and welcome you will find a lot of wonderful caring people on this site and like Ambies (great lady btw) if I see you online I will drop into the chat room

Take care Terry