Tornado Destruction in US

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Primeboy
What utter destruction and loss of life has befallen so many communities across our mid-western and south-eastern states! Let's hope and pray that all our ostomy friends in these areas as well as their loved ones pull through this nightmare safe and sound.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
AND a big AMEN to that primeboy, man, I've never seen such destruction in so many places, towns just disappearing of the face of the map. I can't recall ever hearing about toranadoes this time of year, or is it the destruction that seems out of whack, Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
christiesdad
Hey Guys,

You know it IS 2012 and December 21st, isn't really that far away.

Govern your selves accordingly.............

Who knows.................?
gutenberg
Hi thre CD, I was just reading an article whereby the Mayans didn't use the Gregorian Calendar, ergo. no February 29, so by their calendar that date would have been around the end of 2011, so we can put that one to bed, Ed
mild_mannered_super_hero
ed, i belive that it`s a little early in the year. i do remember this one from 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2007_tornado_outbreak

i remember it because we have a little town{greensberg} in green county ky that quotadopted quot; this town with the same name in kansas....it happened early in may. we sent money and very many volenteers to help out with things, i thought it was very quot;rural american quot;, contrast it with the nbsp; nbsp;katrina mess ....... a govt assisted quotlets blame everyone else quot; greed, graft, looting, murders at the super dome...ect.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
gutenberg
Isn't it great when disaster strikes it usually brings out the best in people, of course there's the rare exception, eg: Katrina
Take care, Ed
pennyless
hello my name is penny.ive been an osto-woman since dec 2011.Im still a beginner lots to still learn and lots to accept.need friends on this site so reply back.