HERNIA OPERATION

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mooza
Hey every one , hmmm where to start had my 9th major operation for my 2 big bastard Hernias,only spent 5 days in hospital coz im very bad for hanging around in a hospital bed (smoker) so wasnt in my room barely at all had more fun 3 floors down one major corridor and outside Hospital think my exersize was well and truly done . yes i know blahhhh blahhh LOL

Had my op on 27th feb A Monday here in australia melb. Must forget to adf i thought such a hot day on sunday yey short bikini top beach quick swim oops made it 6 hours swimming some drinks ,and my buddy stayed while i ran over the road to get more drinks LOL and made quick salad and fried 2 salmon steaks omg yum by the end of the day 5.30pm ooops i didnt put one bit of sunscreen on geeezus was red rtaw all over my back and burnt on my belly Not great wen u having Operation next day duh that quick swim sure didnt tirn out the way it was planned but tried to keep my back safe hasnt seen the sun for 10 years and belly same so i was white as...

so had my operation on the 27th with my back burnt to death ouchhhhhhhh . since i am in the public system there was 6 sergeons and MY MAIN Surgeon who i have known for 16 years barely had a chance to speak to him grrrrrrrr too many people in that op room ...

Anyway had the operation they cut my midline scar for the 9th time im hoping he cut some scar tissue away to free some of that awful unmanagable adhesions ..So now midline been cut they poped a small piece of bowel back in on my old stoma site and made a cut under the large hernia i have -had on my stoma it was larger than was expected (pfft typical) and only stayed 5 days was going to stay one more day but i wanted to leave maybe they should of kept me in for ther 10 days coz of tuesday morning i had this awful rotten painful blockage i had some home made fried rice night before Oh and stupidly went ton the beach walking distance to get a pic of the cruise liner Queen mary 2 and what happened the steps are quite big and yes i got to close to the edge and did the ole stretch out fall i was so worried i did some damage i rang my nurse STN asap she said maybe i only jarred my muscles Yeah wateva !!!!!! but it thursday now and i have had pain and disomfort for 4 days now oh its thursday here and even drinking water is painful and not eating or drinking seems to lead to either a spasm which i have BUSCUPAN (spell chec that ) and it hasnt worked so i have decided no food for the last 4 days i had a tiny piece of bread couldnt get my TRAMADOL or paracetamol down shite even a bit of bread caused pain WTF is going on i rang my nurse AGAIN and she hasnt called me back yet so im quite pissed off ....Has anyone had lots of ops that had mesh put in and actually had any of these probs ?????? It was a bit bigger op than we expected but just for laughs i thought i would walk through the cafe where peeps were having lunch holding my 2 blood bottle drains HAHAHAH still i have my naughty sence of humour LOL but i was on morphine pump so wasnt fussed at wat they thought actually i dont think i should of been wandering around pressing that pump morphy button but wont saty in that room i get stir crazy even with my ipod and tv goign 24/7 LOL oh was in a room with 4 then 3 peeps they didnt complain but i did use head phones for the tv but i couldnt lay still .................WTF IS THIS PAIN NEARLY CALLED AN AMBO (AMBULANCE ) tuesday but few hours and a valium some miracle i fell asleep and woke up to i think its bile no food in the pouch at is that strange when i have blockages which hasnt been for sooo long i eat lots of salads popcorn YIKES do that on a wing and a prayer but been fine for long time ANYONE HAVE A CLUE BESIDES RING MY STN AGAIN ??????????????? MOOZA XXXXXX EVEN WORSE I BROKE MY SUNGLASSES MY BELOVED ONE AND THAT MY FRIEND IS ALL I HAVE RIGHT NOW OH SORRY i had very low bp and heart thingy was very low but i wasnt dizzy or anything i do get low bp at times but this was very low had cardio ultra sound test NOW THEY WANT ME TO WEAR A HEART MONITOR FOR 24 hours like why if the other tests were fine ...p.s cant be bothered going back to get the monitor at the moment xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SEEYAZ MOOZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mooza
HAHAHAH how many spelling misstakes in here im so excited to read this wen i can be bothered HAHAHAHAHAH my brain and typing just do not mix cause i think i type fast but dont really conserntrate blahhhhhhhhhhhh spelt wrong wat evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa taa taaaaaaaaaaaaa for now got to ring ole stn get her arse into gear LOLOL and call meeeeeeeeee
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Xerxes
Hey Mooz,

All that and you can still maintain that wonderful smile!

X_
Primeboy
I agree with Xerxes. Welcome back! You have been through enough; and from now on you should know nothing but happiness (and maybe a little spellink). PB
kbd
Hope things go smoothly for you now Mooza!
KBD

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
bag_n_drag
Mooza - you are one wild and crazy chica! I need a little more of YOU in ME sometimes!

Here's hoping for better days ahead for you and minimal pain....LOTS of healing!

Sending good thoughts your way!

Darla
vulcanBMk2
Hey Mooza Get well soon my hopes for a good recovery .

You have been through a lot girl.....So!.... you wild colonial tart .... big hug from Pomland
Past Member
Good to see you back mooza. you just take it easy girl after all your pain.. Been having trouble getting into the site,lol keeps saying i dont have a profile ..lol .. tc chat soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dentalguy22
MOOOZZZAAA!! how are you doing? hope all is well with you!! stay away from the beach!! ( unless the QM2 beached her self like a whale..) sand in the ol' incision.....not a good thing my dear! the married life so rocks!! G'day from the fellow Aussie... ok, enough writing in broken sentence format.. take care hope to chat with you and everyone else in the chat room!!
TTFN!!
DH
Mooza, It seems like you have been through alot. But it's great that you can still laugh,have fun and maintain sense of humor.You seem like you are a very fun and upbeat person.Keep on smiling and thinking positive.I hope you feel better soon and your physical state will be as sunny as your mental state. Donna
mooza
yup my healing is taking too long already 2 weeks and im getting soooo bored i must say ..spelling well primboy ya really thing old dogs new tricks rite DUHHHH WRONG lol BUT THANX FOR THE HOPE LKIGU FH PXS JCN PDUCJOIGFVDP;KDJPLKHDCBLUJCHBL;IOSCHJ HOW WAS THAT PIG LATIN !!!!! CHEERS YOU TWO LOVELYS XXXX
Primeboy

Perhaps not, Mooz, but isn't this more like quot;new dogs old tricks quot;? nbsp; nbsp; PB
buterfly
hello mozza, you always seam to be happy. hope you are feeling better and all goes well for you.
buterfly
tim1948
How bad does the hernia have to get b4 the want to repair it. It looks like I have a baseball under where my stoma is. But I dont have any pain or problems, associated with it. Will it get worse? Are you supposed to wear some kind of belt?
Pinky
Hi Mooz - you've been such a wonderful cheerer-upper to all of us - now's our chance to do it for you! Glad you are back and may everyday be a wonderful one for you!
Lalu
Hey, Ms Mooza - You never cease to amaze me and I'm obviously not the only one. The way you maintain your positive attitude and sense of humor no matter what, is truly an inspiration. Next time things suck, maybe I'll ask myself WWMD (What Would Mooza Do?).
girlygirl
you make us laugh mooza, but your so brave and sounds like you,ve been through
hell. good luck FOR some luck! you and all of us on here deser ve it!
keep making us smile