Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,170 members

Balconies, Pop Cycles And Sex

Posted by fiestyphoenix_51, on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:31 pm
One Sunday afternoon, little Johnny and his family were just sitting around their apartment watching some tv. The parents sure were needing some quality "intimate time". So they told little Johnny, we are going to give you a popcycle and send you out on the balcony for a few minutes (actually 3 LOL)  while mommy and daddy do some serious reading in private. He was very willing to go out on the balcony and have that tasty rasberry popcycle on that hot afternoon. So little Johnny is out on the balcony and he shouted: Hey, the Andersons just got a new car and the Simpsons are moving out of their apartment and the Coopers are having sex!!
Little Jonny's parents came running out and asked Johnny what was that about the Coopers he shouted out?? Oh, little Tommy Cooper is out on his balcony with a popcycle too!!!

Reply by Past Member, on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Reply by Shitbag, on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:48 am

fiestyphoenix_51 wrote:
One Sunday afternoon, little Johnny and his family were just sitting around their apartment watching some tv. The parents sure were needing some quality "intimate time". So they told little Johnny, we are going to give you a popcycle and send you out on the balcony for a few minutes (actually 3 LOL)  while mommy and daddy do some serious reading in private. He was very willing to go out on the balcony and have that tasty rasberry popcycle on that hot afternoon. So little Johnny is out on the balcony and he shouted: Hey, the Andersons just got a new car and the Simpsons are moving out of their apartment and the Coopers are having sex!!
Little Jonny's parents came running out and asked Johnny what was that about the Coopers he shouted out?? Oh, little Tommy Cooper is out on his balcony with a popcycle too!!!
I love tasty rasberry popcycles on a hot afternoon.

Reply by alligator, on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:14 pm
Me too, teehee

I love tasty rasberry popcycles on a hot afternoon.[/quote]

Reply by Past Member, on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:19 am
OMG that is funny!!  I need to remember that so I can pass it along to a few friends tomorrow LOL

Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:34 am
My parents sent me to Sunday School for 12 yrs---UMMMMM!!!

Reply by rsmith4306, on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 am
Like topic,......am looking for very close relationship......am 6'3", slender, love life and have even been told I'm quite handsome....I'm looking for beauty on the iside!
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.