Balconies, Popsicles, and Sex

In this discussion
Replies
Views
fiestyphoenix_51

One Sunday afternoon, little Johnny and his family were just sitting around their apartment watching some TV. The parents sure were needing some quality "intimate time". So they told little Johnny, "We are going to give you a popsicle and send you out on the balcony for a few minutes (actually 3 LOL) while mommy and daddy do some serious reading in private." He was very willing to go out on the balcony and have that tasty raspberry popsicle on that hot afternoon. So little Johnny is out on the balcony and he shouted, "Hey, the Andersons just got a new car and the Simpsons are moving out of their apartment and the Coopers are having sex!!"
Little Johnny's parents came running out and asked Johnny what was that about the Coopers he shouted out?? Oh, little Tommy Cooper is out on his balcony with a popsicle too!!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Shitbag

I love tasty raspberry popsicles on a hot afternoon.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
alligator

Me too, teehee

I love tasty raspberry popsicles on a hot afternoon.

Past Member

OMG, that is funny!! I need to remember that so I can pass it along to a few friends tomorrow. LOL

vulcanBMk2

My parents sent me to Sunday School for 12 years---UMMMMM!!!

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
rsmith4306

Like topic, I am looking for a very close relationship. I am 6'3" and slender. I love life and have even been told I'm quite handsome. I'm looking for beauty on the inside!