Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,168 members

New To Forum

Posted by PeetB, on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:22 pm
Just introducing myself. I'm 33 and live on Cape Cod. Looking to meet people going through the same struggles I am.

Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:54 am
welcome aboard

Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:15 am
Welcome to the forum, neighbor. I'm in Burlington so if you run out of supplies I usually keep plenty of spares.

Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 am
Hi!  Smile  Nice to meet you!

Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:26 am
Hi Peet---I am also a Pete!! but I'm 30 yrs older than you!! You will find these forums are not best used, but members who do use them are funny , informative & compasionate!!

Anyway welcome & enjoy the Chat.....

Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:27 pm

vulcanBMk2 wrote:
Hi Peet---I am also a Pete!! but I'm 30 yrs older than you!! You will find these forums are not best used, but members who do use them are funny , informative & compasionate!!

Anyway welcome & enjoy the Chat.....

Hey! I resemble that!

Reply by TexasGirl, on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 am
Hi PeetB and Welcome.  You will find some really wonderful people on this site, that are always willing to answer any questions you might have.  They have helped me along in various ways in my adjustment to life with and ostomy.  Best to you, Debi

Reply by VIK, on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:58 pm
Hi Pete
What is your situation?

Reply by Carolw, on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:34 am
croeso,welcome in welsh.new to this site but finds it helps me knowing someone is always here if i have a question or if i feel down I just read the forum and end up remind myself I have new friends since becoming an ostomate xxxxx
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.