Hospital

In this discussion
Replies
Views
airforce1

Well, I am on my laptop in the hospital. I went in this afternoon. It was not pretty. I was in A&E for only 2 hours and had a urinary catheter put in and a nasogastric tube inserted. I am on a fluids bag that has stopped altogether. They are trying to push fluids through my hernia to look for the problem. I also have a heart condition on. I don't think it was anxiety, but man, the stomach cramping was killer.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mickey

Hey, sorry you're not feeling too good and hope you feel better soon. The stomach cramps are
hard to deal with, I know, but hopefully they will pass soon.
Mickey

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
airforce1

Just lying around waiting for things to move.

mooza

Hey Airforce, not nice, is it? It happened to me one week with fluids flowing through me so much and no food at all. I still had pain on the last day but went back still sore. I had an x-ray and some kind of licorice drink for my scan, and boom, I felt wonderful. I don't know what that stuff was, but it nearly blew my pouch off (not really), but it was filling fast. So, I did have lots of pain still over the weekend, but nearly skipped down the street. So sorry to hear you're not well again, girl. What's going on? MOOZA - ANZACS XX