Weight Gain Mystery After Ostomy Surgery

Replies
Views
looking forward

Amen to that! I have an ileostomy, and after losing a ton of weight because I could not eat, now I have gained weight and cannot seem to lose it.

NewlifeVictoria

Good morning Sunday.

I just read what you said.

OMG.

I did the same now with not able to eat everything. I gained 80 plus in 3 years.

Let me know if you found anything to help Lise. I'm so upset and happy to be alive, but the extra is too much.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,438 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

looking forward

Oh, I can also relate to that.

Homie With A Stomie NS

I wish I could gain... try, try, try. I was 180 before my journey started 3 months ago. At surgeon 150 after holding at 134-135. I eat like crazy, output is fairly normal for ileostomy but can't get meat on these bones... even drink Ensure with calories with food. I eat protein, I snack on junk, trying everything?