Gotta Pee

In this discussion
Replies
Views
skidder
Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out....both were very faithful and loving wives, however they had gotten 'over-enthusiastic' on the Bacardi Breezers!
Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee really bad so they stopped in the cemetery.
One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she'd take off her panties and use them. Her friend however didn't want to ruin hers. She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it which she used to wipe!
Home they went....the next day the one husband called his buddy and said these girl nights out have got to stop. I'm starting to think the worst, my wife came home with no panties!!'That's nothing' said the other husband, 'mine came back with a card stuck to her butt that said 'FROM ALL OF US AT THE FIRE STATION? WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOU'.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

skidder
I hope I didn't offend anyone with that joke. I thought it good cuz I got it right away and normally I don't catch on to a joke for about 2 days!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
southerngal
No offense taken here. Good joke!
skidder
Hi Southerngal, so glad you liked the joke! I read your profile and you sound like me in alot of ways. I too like to read murder mysteries...James Patterson and Michael Crighton are my favs. We lived in Atlanta for 3 yrs. mynhubby's sister and her family live in Woodstock and my nephew just moved to Newnan (sp).
southerngal
Hey Skidder! Interesting that you have Atlanta connections. I live in Smyrna, approximately 1/2 way between Woodstock and Newnan.Maybe we'll meet some day.

I usually enjoy James Patterson novels and find them hard to put down. I just started on "'Guilty Wives" this weekend and have to say it is not keeping my interest.

Starting out in NY and moving to Huntsville makes me think someone in your family may have worked for IBM, or the space program. I'm retired from IBM.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
skidder
Small world Southergal!i was born in the Bronx, moved to upstate NY at age 2,father worked as engineer on IBM and was transferred to Huntsville, AL 1965. I graduated from Robert E Lee High School 1968. What did you do at IBM? how long did you work there? IBM took very good care of our family!