Sharing Some Beauty

Replies
Views
gutenberg
Have you ever seen a peacock in full flight?

This is our first opportunity for this.
We never imagined that it could be so magnificent -- like a phoenix in fairy tale!!
Please save and share with good friends for good omens as it is not every day we can see a phoenix.

Lately I've been quiet as some old injuries and some new have come a'callin so rather than bitch I thought I'd try and post these beautiful pictures and the description of the Phoenix pretty well
describes some of the transformations we've had to endure to survive, enjoy, Ed

And so, here's hoping you enjoy these pictures as much as I have, and I wouldn't want anyone to think I had anything to do with capturing these beautiful prints, Ed
magpie
Ed, thanks so much for sharing these photos. Absolutely beautiful. Will put these in the archives for sure!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

christiesdad
My Man, Ed!
Beautiful pictures. I have seen them in flight a more graceful bird does not exist. I lived on a ranch, which was on a river. There were tall trees on the banks where the Peacock would roost. Every night we would watch them fly up to their limb and the next morning back down. They mostly stayed on the ground and just strutted around looking beautiful. The only thing about those birds was, every night at dusk they would let out a yell that sounded just like a woman being attacked. If you ever hear that sound, you will never forget it.
iMacG5
Thanks for sharing, Ed.  Mike
pussycat
Hi Ed,

Stunning photos. I am sorry to hear you have been unwell, I wondered why you hadn't posted for a while, you are always one of the first to support everbody else. I was living in the grounds of a chateau on the Dordogne, in South West France, where they kept a dozen, ( Peacocks are male and peahens are female, so are they actually called Peas? )
sorry, random thought. They were generally kept in a fenced and netted area, but occassionaly the males would get out and perch in the highest trees. We needed umbrellas
to get out of the estate, we laughed , but would any unsuspecting visitor.? Hope you are better soon,
regards, marilyn

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
gutenberg
Hi there pussycat nice to hear from you again, sounds like you had a nice stay at the estate, hope you didn't have to paint it while there, that's what got me in a lot of trouble, painting, that is, take care Marilyn, Ed