Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,177 members

Opening My Home To A Ostomy Support Group

Posted by LovingLife2, on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 am
Hi, G' Morning, well seeing as I cannot find any ostomy support groups were I live in No. Eastern Conn. I've decided to open up my home, and start my own ostomy support group ...
If anyone lives in eastern conn. and wishes to join me, you can email me thu the site here, although I have limited access to email, and cannot email u back, I can read the mail..so if you email me you will have to give me your own addy in any email u send me, so I can get back to you....if interested..

thanks
joanne

Reply by Past Member, on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:23 pm
I think this is a wonderful thing you are doing.  Good luck with your group.  It is very kind of you to offer to open your home in such a way.  Cheers!  Smile

Reply by vj21, on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:50 pm

WoundedDoe wrote:
I think this is a wonderful thing you are doing.  Good luck with your group.  It is very kind of you to offer to open your home in such a way.  Cheers!  Smile

Good luck to you it's a wonderful idea. Lead ahelping hand to those in need. God bless you.

Reply by vj21, on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:52 pm

vj21 wrote:

WoundedDoe wrote:

Good luck to you it's a wonderful idea. Lend a helping hand to those in need. God bless you.

Reply by 59rabbit, on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 pm
I think that is a great thing that you are doing to tell you the truth I wish that someone would do that around my home.

Reply by LovingLife2, on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:19 am
   G'morning everyone. well, I finally put an ad in our town paper saying Iam opening up a new ostomy support group in my home, hopefully I'll get some calls and can start this, Iam also going to the sr. center today and asking them if they can put an ad in their lil bulletin.
I've asked and called everyone I can think of if there is any support groups around and there is only one about 75 miles away and its at nite, so thats no good for me...
Iam planning on having mine either a Sat. or Sun. once a month  durning the day...
Really hope I get some response from the ad.
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.