Thank God For Good People!

Replies
Views
honey
I just want to say to the ones that want to hepl me with supplies,u have to go to my post,and i give where to send them.I dt understand why u cant put emails up here.wat if u find that one u want to be with,or true friend that u have alot in commen.well just go to my post i would love to here from some more poeple.Iam looking for pen pals,Have a Blessed DAy
Juuust_James
Hi Honey, you never want to post any of you personal information (i.e. tel number; Address etc) -on the internet in a public Forum, so the reason the site and just about all others dont allow to is for you protection and theirs (so no one could try to sue them for giving out their information) The site is really a combination of two -one, an Ostomy support forum you can use for free, and two, a Dating site. thei ideology was -that very high majority of ostomates that are single have or had dating issues after their surgery, so they came up with the idea of a place where you could meet other single people also with Ostomies, to help ease the fears of rejection. Anyone can log on create a profile and post on the forum topics BUT if you wasnt to meet someone and talk on a personal level, then you have to join by paying dues -that always you to use the chat feature and allows you to send private messgaes to people -where it is safer to give out you tel # or other info. Most sites have Banner ads from business that pay the site to link to their sites and products -that is how the make the money to pay the annual fee for the domain, this site does not rely on sponsors to pay for their fees and site maintenance, they rely on the money they make from membership dues. So the only way you can contact a member on here is if one of you is a member thus can send private messages -which i think you can respond to if your only a free member -hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong on that
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.