Ostomy Riders: Spreading Awareness on Bikes!

Replies
Views
Juuust_James

Making decals with the same logo or emblem you design would be a good idea too and also much less expensive to produce too - those would be nice for people that don't have or always wear a jacket when they ride - and also could be adhered just about anywhere.

bikerboy

That's a good idea. I'll check into getting a bumper sticker idea going. Thanks, Juuust Jim.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,460 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

cagabolsa

I even have a set of side bags and a rucksack. I might do more things as an ostomate than other "normal" people would do. Besides, having an ostomy is something you can hardly notice in your leathers, but a giant beer belly yes! Hahaha

Snowwhite

Hi.
I proudly sit on the back of a Harley. I would love a patch! Let us know where we can get them.

And..... I feel so free and "normal" when we are riding. I rarely check to see if the back needs emptying. I never thought I could let it go from my mind for even five minutes. It is the best feeling to just be a passenger and look around. I suggest to anyone to do this.

"G"
Hello Bikerboy,

I am Guadalupe aka "G". I admire your bravery. I've had my ostomy for 3 years now and it saved my life, but it took my body and self-esteem. I need to change, so how can I get one of your awesome ostomy riders patches? I don't ride anymore, but I would put one on my jacket.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
DonBrown1943

I have a new ostomy and am using my 2006 Harley as an incentive to keep on working hard to get back to full capacity if not completely normal again. My first ride since the surgery is only a month away! I would wear one of those patches with pride, even if I am able to have a successful reversal in 2017. I will buy one if you can get them made and let us know the procedure to follow.

luiscruz1217

Where did you get the patch made? We need to start an MC.

Beth22

Yes, shout it loud!!