Obamacare

In this discussion
Replies
Views
lulu1313
for my yankie pals nurse says obomacare doesnt pay for enima i will have to slap the shit out of you!!!!!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

bob.hewson
I read somewhere that if you slapped the s**t out of Obama he would be white....
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
lulu1313
MYdaughter is married to an american and lives in maine she would get a kick out of that thanks
Past Member

Hey Bob- not funny! - at least not to me as I am a big Obama fan!
bob.hewson
I am sorry Suze, it is a very old joke I applied to the subject, Obama, I have no idea what sort of a person he is, but on here all are fair game.

Sorry if I offended you is is all for a bit of fun, better to be laughing than crying even though it is easier to cry sometimes.

I just read he has cancelled the 2012 elections???

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Past Member
no problem Bob - I was just defending whom I believe to be a great President of the United States.
frizbeekid
I agree, the best thing President Obummer could do is bail!!!!! out!!!! Then I can look back and say he did some good.. LOL