Mitt

In this discussion
Replies
Views
KennyT
What is it with Mitt Romney and his solid devotion to not wanting to present his Tax Returns and also declare his operations with Bain Capitol?.

I sit here in Australia and wonder about the whole procedure over there when the country is crying out and someone who plunders the people is running for President. Send more jobs overseas Mitt. That will fix the unemployed situation.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero
he did release his birth certificate without a court order....and did attend school here WITHOUT a foreign student visa.... the list of documents obama has quot;sealed quot; is limitless....and you want to nit pick over a guy that actually held a PRIVATE SECTOR JOB??
what is your point???
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member
there seems to be a question of some funny business. and how much.
christiesdad
Kenny,
I wonder...do you ever find fault with your government, or is it just with the American government that displeases you so much. You find fault with everything and everyone involved in the governmental process in America. Do you ever voice an opinion in the negative about your own form of government? Or do you think that yours is as near to perfect as it can be?

Is there one American, politician or not that you admire or do not find fault with?.. just curious.
KennyT
Yes I do CD and I have for a long time. Stop taking things so personally. I am a critic of our government but as nobody here would want to talk about our leadership I restrain from doing it.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
mild_mannered_super_hero

lol, let me translate that cd....he cant pick an argument over there !!! most european people are quite apathetic about govermnent. not so with us americans, let the games continue..!!!
KennyT
No you are wrong MMSH I have many discussions regarding politics over here. By over here I meant on this site.
Done now as I am sick of it.
christiesdad
Kenny,
I don't remember ever seeing a post from you talking about the Australian politicos.

Also, it seems as if you feel you can dismiss any one who disagrees with you. Some of us just simply won't be dismisses out of hand. Another thing.when you decide to dismiss one of us it is with a rather snide remark, ever notice this?
KennyT
I was not talking about here. If you read my post correctly you will see what I meant. I don't discuss Australian politics HERE but over here in Australia as the vast majority on this site would have no clue.I pointed that out in my previous post and if you could not see that so be it. Read again.
Got to go now and pull out my fingernails.
christiesdad
CLUCK,CLUCK,CLUCK
Past Member

So how'd that fingernail pulling work out for you?
KennyT
Hurt a bit but it will get better when the wounds heal.
Past Member
there are better ways to self-mutilate.
gutenberg
After the fingernail removal I'd bet you wouldn't be able to pick your nose for quite a while, and to miss out on one of lifes more satisfying pasttimes, especially when you get a keeper
christiesdad

O.K. Ed,
I for the life of me cannot imagine what a quot;keeper quot; quot; would be. nbsp; nbsp;Although I have delighted in that particular past time for most of my life. nbsp; nbsp;Unless you refer to the ones I used to collect on my sleeve.

By the way..how does a one-armed man get rid of a booger?
eddie
Kenny, Kenny, Kenny at least Mitt has had a REAL job!!!!!!!!!!!! OH that he showed up for- he didn't just vote present! Or organize a community LOL
eddie
Past Member

Think perhaps comrade KT will know he will get a bite on here with his comments about how wrong he thinks everything in North America is (being a predominantly Northern Hemisphere clientele on here). nbsp; nbsp;

I don't know why he is so concerned about a country he doesn't live in or how they should be living their lives. nbsp; nbsp;May need to find some gainful employment (like Mitt, Eddie!) and keep hisself occupied with the state of his own country (which even though I love my land Downunder ain't the utopia he claims it to be).

Peace all
KennyT
Not quite true Jo. I do not claim this to be Utopia at all and if you can find a reference even resembling that good luck. I just take an interest in American politics. I am far from happy with some of the issues over here in Australia but as I clearly pointed out the majority here would not be interested.
Just another shot across the bow. I have not made any personal attacks upon anybody but seem to be copping them back in spades.
bridaco
Obama wants to keep you off his record and the current economic situation.

What's with focusing on Romney's tax returns while Obama turns a blind eye to the economy?
Past Member

I just want to have a decent conversation so that when i regurgitate some platitude it's because i believe it not because i was programmed to spit it out.
KennyT
I think if you read my posts above a little closer you will see my explanation regarding this. Have a good day.
scpoolboy
Hi, Spartanburg here. Don't mind talking to you. Had ileo for 20 years. 42 now.