Pills, Pills, Pills!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
gutenberg
The wife told me to go out and get some of those pills that will help me get an erection .

You should have seen her face when I came
back and tossed her some diet pills !

I'm looking for a place to live, can you help me?
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy
Still laughing, Ed. Keep them coming.PB
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
bob.hewson
Ed, that is the best joke I have read in ages, I am now sure that you are not married or your wife does not look at this site or you would really need place to live!!!

Thank you for the laugh.

Bob
gutenberg
Hey Bob, my wife usually gets to see these jokes before I do and reminds me there are others to keep my fans in staples, (stitches), anyway thanks for the compliment, Ed
firedup
Oh Ed, you are so damn funny! Sitting here LMAO...

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
bob.hewson
That was not necessary Ed.

No, the mention of the word "staples" took the smile off my face, I think the removal of the 752 [well it felt like that many] staples and the 28 foot drains was the worst part of my whole ostomy experience.

No I am not smiling now and that was a long time ago.
gutenberg
Hey bob, sorry about that old friend, i will try to make up for it in the future, no cat gut either!!!
Ed
bob.hewson
You are clearly pushing your luck son,...."OLD" friend?????? lol

I am only 21 year old and 515 months, that is not any where near old. I have a good 1700 weeks left. that is about 100 in the old language.LOL

You are about 90 something months older than me!!

Thank you for your input here, the site would be less without your contributions.

G'donya mate.

Translation = Good on you.

G'day = Good day.

Bob