Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,177 members

Looking For Self-defense Tips

Posted by Past Member, on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:48 pm
I know this is completely off-topic here, but I would appreciate any Self Defense tips you can offer me, now keep in mind I am only 5'3" and have the strength of a grasshopper lol.   I am seeking a Defense class but it seems there are none to be found in the area.  Sad     Sure, sounds funny that a Knife-Thrower is asking such a thing, and I do have a shotgun that I am not afraid to use....but, I would like to hear of other options I might have to defend myself .....from say, an intruder and stalker.  I would appreciate it very much.  If you have ideas, either reply post here or feel free to send me a private message.  Thanks! ~Your Doe

Reply by Past Member, on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 pm
Hey Doe,

Check your email Wink

Reply by Past Member, on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:20 pm
I want to post a little public Thank You for the private messages I've been getting on this. I want you to know I appreciate it very much and everything thus far is helpful and comforting.  I will take care of my little problem here soon I hope....and I now have two Police Officers assisting me privately as well.... and one very large friend with a bad attitude who wants to hide out here for awhile and give this creep a little surprise.   Keep the comments and ideas coming, however Smile fantastic ideas so far! Wink   This intruder has become MUCH too brave over time.  I'm more ready for him now than ever before...especially with a little help from friends.  Thank You! Muah!  ~Your Doe
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.