Dik-da-fone

In this discussion
Replies
Views
christiesdad
Bob's joke about the phone call reminded me of another phone joke............

Little, (what's his name) wanted to call his buddie.
This was back in the days when the phone was a big box that hung on the wall with an ear piece that you took off the hook and placed it to your ear. Then you turned a handle crank and the operator come on and asked, "number, please?).....(Remember ?)
Any way, little Johnnie also had a speech impediment. So when the operator asked "number please?" Little Johnnie said, "Oper-ator, preeze give me eight- one-four- tree."..The operator asked, "Can you please repeat that?" To which Little Johnnie replied, "oper-ator preeze give me eight- one- four- tree" The operator was hysterically amused and said, "Could you say that one more time?" Little Johnnie, "oper-ator would you preez give me eight- one- four- tree?" The operator called her supervisor to the switch board and told her, "You just gotta hear this, cutest thing I ever heard, ask him what number." To which the supervisor asked, "Number please?" Little jhonnie getting somewhat impatient by now, said,"OPER-ATOR! PREEZE GIVE ME EIGHT- ONE -FOUR- TREE!!" The supervisor said, "that's so cute, do you know any other cute words?" Little Johnnie said, "yes Maam,....Dik-da-pone" Thesupervisor did not understand and asked, "What does that mean?" Little Johnnie said, "Dik-da-pon up your ass and give me eight- one -four- tree!!!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Some people never learn, you just can't get ahead of that Little Johnny.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate