OK

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mimirubie
i will give up. but thanks
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Hey minirube: well at least you managed to get the link to show up so at least you're on the way, why the post doesn't show, I dunno, but keep on keeping on, you'll get there, good try, so don't give up, Ed

I see where no videos were found so maybe it was just a bad link? Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
gutenberg
OK minirubie, I just tried again and the message was the same as earlier, No Videos found. And am I reading this right, when you clicked on it, it opened for you? My time of this post is 7:40PM.
maybe I'm missing something?, Maybe if you open the video and then get the link, it might work, Ed
bob.hewson
I am with you Ed, I got nothing but "no videos found".

I do think it is just a bad link.

Bob
mimirubie
what can i say guys... i am lame...i can't do it... so... oh well, back to the drawing board..

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
gutenberg
minirubie: Check out your inbox on Home Page for mail, and no you can't give up, yet, and if you would tell us what do you type in to get to your video page, OK, Ed
eddie
Hang in there girlfriend, Ed still makes fun of my red x's I was always posting!!!!!!!!!
eddie
gutenberg
Hey eddie, I always loved your little red "X's" and would never, ever, make fun of them. Anyway I'm glad you came out of the woodwork to let us know you're paying attention, good girl, Ed
mimirubie
i did it... try it now under . says this is new try Ed
bob.hewson
OK Ill bite, try what under what? everything is gone?????

Forget that it was my bad, I found it and it works, sorry.