Free Hollister 2-piece systems, bags, flanges, moldable rings

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Nr87

Hi all,

I'm 24, male from the UK. I've had Crohn's since 17 and have never been bothered by it. I've had a girlfriend for 3 years. I've tried every single drug ever invented, been through all trials, and had 7 surgeries. Finally, I had an ileostomy. Oh well, it only allows me to finally sit and watch a whole film in the cinema, so I'm chuffed. I have lots of bags, wafers, and moldable rings left over. Around 120 bags, 50 or maybe more wafers, and 60 rings maybe. I'd like to send someone a good gesture in need. If you're in America, it's okay. I will try to write for free postage from a service in the UK. They like to help charitable causes at times. If I can help you or think I can, please reply to me. I'm new to this whole sharing advice, forum stuff, etc. I've always just dealt with it alone and never been phased by anything I've had to deal with. But that's just me being a stubborn, hard-headed person lol. I refuse to care what others think. Of course, it's so much harder for most. I know this and understand it completely. If I can help with supplies, email me here.

All the best,

Nick

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,098 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

vanestag

How kind of you! I also have a lot of different brands, styles of pouches, rings, etc. There must be a clearinghouse of some kind or at least there should be. God bless!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
gutenberg
Its really nice to read of such heartwarming generosity. It was only in the last month or so an ostimate was on one of the forums and were in dire need of supplies and in financial straits, I hope they are reading this post, all the best to you kind folks, Ed