Where is everybody?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
christiesdad
Thought I would post this here since every one seems to eventually migrate to this thread.
WHERE THE HELL IS EVERY BODY?
No matter when I come in, no one is here. Did some catastrophic event occur that I missed out on?

Just kidding, but it does seem kinda dull again. Last time I made reference to that I really got some come-uppance. But what the hell I can't think of any thing to stir up what with the elections the only thing on the agenda, and that is totally screwed up Every one is lying and the other guys are pointing it out.. So what's new?
C'mon XERPES, MMSH,GUS, THREE, EDDIE, BOB, PRIME, KENNY,GUTE,VULCAN,
Gimme somp'en I can get my teeth into. Any one got an ugly dog?

You guys know I am just fooling around and I hope you take it as just good hearted kidding. But seriously I can't think of a single thing to debate.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
it's a conspiracy.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
KennyT
No it is just because they do not feel the need to post for the the sake of it.Whatever you are searching for may not be here.
eddie
I'm here, I have noticed the same thing , I myself often need to take a break , its what I mean when I fall to sleep, also I haven't been getting much response from my brilliant post HeeHee! so thats why I tuned off for a while.
eddie
christiesdad

Kenny,'I know that we all use the same words, most of the time and all have ,pretty nbsp; nbsp;much, an idea as to nbsp; nbsp;what their meaning is, nbsp; nbsp;But for the life of me I cannot nbsp; nbsp;understand when for even the simplist answer to the simplist question, nbsp; nbsp;you have the innate ability to turn it into some kind of admonishment. nbsp; nbsp;I know that you did not intend for your remarks to this thread to be anamostic, nbsp; nbspbut they , (or nbsp; nbsp;it) did have that flavor to it.

Why is that?

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
gutenberg
Well CD, I gotta admit sometimes it can get pretty boring, and I find it more so on the weekend as people are trying to make the best of this fine weather and probably the last thing on their mind on a nice day, (like it is here anyway), and if its not so nice where you are maybe we could give the meteorologists a raking over the coals, they're always a good lightning rod on any day. It should have been a good day for your emails though, Gute
Pinky
I agree - I get bored talking about ostomies all the time, and sometimes the repetitiveness of the questions makes me want to scream - then I remember when I was a newbie back in 2009 and what a lifeline this site was to me then. A lot of people from that time have dropped off - some for excellent reasons, like they found a partner (!!!!) and some, like Beyondpar, are just too SEXY for this site anymore - he's probably on Match.com or eharmony now. Did y'all SEE his recent photos?

I really appreciate the posters mentioned in the original post - many of them have been here a long time and lift my spirits with all they say - (you know who you are, Ed, MMSH, X, Gus, Doe, three, etc, etc)

btw: don't pick on KennyT - he is a real philosopher with a knack for the bottomline (no pun intended.)
Past Member
and some newbies are more forum savvy than others.

Meantime, i'm squatting in general chat
Past Member

When it's quiet on here I really hope that is what my fellow ostomates are doing too Ed, enjoying their weekends and hopefully not stuck inside on their PC (or worse stuck in a hospital room)!

I work on a computer all day, sometimes the last thing I want to do with my free time is continue on with emails and the internet, I just pop in on occasion to check all is well in the ostomy world.

On holidays and weekends I try to steer clear of the whole computer scene, and have to say the peace of not being contactable is complete and utter bliss, harking back to the good old days of no bloody world wide web!

Enjoy the ride! nbsp; nbsp;