Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,338 members

THANKS ALL!

Posted by janice, on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 am
I WANT TO THANK ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE WELCOMED ME WITH SUCH KINDNESS AND OFFERED SUCH GOOD ADVICE. (AND ALSO FOR STICKING UP FOR ME!)

THE BAG I HAVE ON NOW HAS BEEN ON FOR 4 OR 5 DAYS.  THE NIGHT I HAD TO CHANGE IT TWICE, I HAD HAD A BIG GLASS OF MILK & PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES, THEN WENT STRAIGHT TO BED. I HAD ALSO HAD CORN WITH DINNER AND WHEN I CHANGED THE FLANGE, THERE WAS A PIECE OF CORN THAT FOUND IT'S WAY TO THE CREASE & CAUSED THE LEAK.

SO...I'M LIVING & LEARNING AND TRUSTING GOD TO HELP ME MAKE IT THRU.

I KNOW HE LEAD ME TO THIS PLACE AND I PLAN ON STAYING FOR AWHILE.

HOW DO I GET MY EMAIL ADDY TO SOME OF YOU IF I DONT HAVE THE UPGRADED MEMBERSHIP??
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 pm
RE: how you can exchange email addys .... hit CHAT  SmileSmile  Send it through there ....I think that will work...
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 pm
Any time Janice. Everyone on this site has had to learn what works for them and what doesn't. It doesn't matter who it is here, we all did. It's just that some forget the bad days of figuring it all out......

If there are a few people you want to e-mail, I would suggest making a new thread and listing them. Then they can check the thread and send you a private message with their e-mail addresses Wink
Reply by panhead511, on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm
Hi Janice, How are you today? I hope that all is well with you. We are here for you and anyone else that needs the support to get them through this difficult time. I am so glad that this site has alot of caring individuals on it that really care and understands ones problems. This site has giving me the tools that I needed to cope with my ostomy and if this site wasn't here I don't know just what I would do. Well I have to go for now but keep your head up and hang in there ok? Not everyday is a bad one. Take care of yourself we'll be thinkin' of ya!!! Chris
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.