Manchester

Replies
Views
rachel_louise
Hiya everyone

Anybody live in Manchester or close by? Looking to chat to people in my area going through similar things to me
daveo
Hi I'm not far I'm in Preston
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,362 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
Hi Rachel! I'm in Manchester. I've just seen your profile- I think we're in pretty much the same boat!
daveo
Cool, how you doing? X
AndrewUSA
Hi Col88..noticed your post..just wanted to say Hello..hope all is fine...feel free to email when you have a chance..would be great to get to correspond and get to know each other..Sincerely, Andrew

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
JohnNotKen
IM not far from manchester. I live in wigan and go to univercity in manchester and get treatment for crohns at MRI
JohnNotKen
Im in the chatroom most evenings if anybody wants to talk. Im looking to meet local people.
Ace2111
Im in Didsbury - Hi x
JohnNotKen
Il be in the chatroom in a few mins. Im just having a few computer issues.
jollie
Hi Jon not been on in ages how are you? I din't make the York walk...would you believe it car wouldn't start then day after I took ill again....took me until now to start feeling a bit better.How Mr Dickdastardly have you spoke to him lately and how did the walk go...hope you raised lots of money. I was lucky my friends still paid up even though I didn't actually get to doit
jollie
Hi Jon have been thinking about maybe raising some money for NACC again and what do you think about getting together to do something? maybe you could get Dickdastardly to join us A few of my friends from over here have said they'll help trouble is not sure what to do.Any ideas? walking? baking? perhaps a get together and a pub quiz? I'm free most days/eves let me know
jollie
A night walk might be fun lol
jollie
Hi Jon...you've not replied to my other suggestions but im hopping you'll be up for this.Ive arranged for a quiz night near me on thurs 14th November....charging a fiver per team all proceeds to NACC.....what do you think? I live near cockermouth.....do you think dastardly might join you if you join us???? let me know and i'll give you the details of the venue xx
jollie
Hi Jon...did the quiz night and raised 70 so not bad for a nights work lol....pitty you and dastardly couldn't come...gonna try and sort another one after christmas..will let you know details
vulcanBMk2
OOOOH Manchester......Is it still raining ??
Jenniee
helloo

Looking for active users to share stories, leave a wink if you would like a chat
Jenniee
JohnNotKen
Hi Jennie, there is usually a small group of us in the main chat room between around 8pm and midnight. Feel free to join in
Jenniee
Thankyou, I might just do that
Chirag
Hi Jollie...I am chirag from India - having permanent ilestomy looking for a soulmate..aged 41. do reply...thanks. i am pure vegetarian..