In this discussion
Replies
Views
gutenberg
This is just too much, check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8UPHMzZm8 feature=player_embedded
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,108 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

christiesdad
Gute!
You gotta be kidding me! For sure that woman is a blond. Reminds me of someone one we castigated some time ago in the forum and caught hell for, remember?

Good thing if she is going to be driving on the highways, she doesn't run in to a sign that says "tank crossing" Those Shermans are not very forgiving
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
three

Definitely yes . . . I wonder if she stops walking halfway across the street when the quot;Red Hand quot; lights up on the traffic signal?
Mrs.A
Hey, it is not right to say this woman is a blonde, a bleached blonde maybe. Clueless definitely.
Primeboy
This was really funny but I think the caller actually got the last laugh. She had the radio hosts think she was serious and they bought her act with 5 full minutes of air time.

When we were kids, we used to call up local tobacconists and ask if they sold Prince Philip in cans. Bart Simpson had similar goofs by asking the bartender to page Amanda Hugg.

The good news here is there are a lot of laughs to go around whichever way you choose to look at the story. Thanks Ed. I remember the days when you, Tippitop and Jack kept us in stitches. PB

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
christiesdad

Hey Prime,'that's the lady I was referring to. nbsp; nbsp;I now am sorry we picked on her, not really, nbsp; nbsp;it was all in good fun, nbsp; nbspbesides I thought sometimes she was pulling our legs, and had the last laugh......
gutenberg
AND NOW THE REST OF THE STORY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage v=JB1yEcdomt0

And it just shows she was serious with that first call and was indeed a great chuckle.
Kudos to Donna, Ed
Primeboy
I guess Donna the Deer Lady really was serious. Listen to the sincerity flowing from her choice of expressions. There's Holy Cow, Gee Whiz, Oh my gosh, and, of course, tie your giggle bones. She got millions of views in over100 countries. I would not be surprised to see her on Leno or Letterman, and eventually walking all the way to the bank. Deer Lady? No. Foxy Lady? Yes.
eddie
Reminds me of a fellow nursing student who was worried that cremation and someone spreading the ashes would spread germs like TB, she was absolutely serious. I have had some pretty dumb thoughts before but come on!
eddie