HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Replies
Views
christiesdad
I would like, and am going to, take this opportunity, to wish all the friends I have had the wonderful opportunity to find in this forum, the most wonderful holiday this season. We all are proud of the country of our origin and rightfully so, that is as it should be. We here in the USA have a very special reason to celebrate this holiday. The freedom we enjoy was earned for us by unselfish men and women who fought and died to insure that we would be..... just what we are doing this hoiday season, remembering their sacrifice and being thankful.

Folks from other countries around the globe, have their reasons for being thankful for their fore fathers, as well, although they may not have a particular day that they celebrate, as we do it here in the USA, I salute them and empathize with their loyalty to their fore fathers.

I thank all who have tolerated my sometimes ignorant disertations, my poltical views and my some what twisted sense of humor. I have learned much and will retain what I have learned, to be a more friendly and understading person.

To quote an old Irish saying;
"may the wind always be at your back,
the rain fall gently on your land.
Til we meet again.....God hold you
gently in the palm of His hand"

May your God bless.................
Mrs.A
Happy Thanksgiving, to you christiesdad and to all. For me there are many things I am thankful for and I believe I have but one to thank. Thank you Lord God Almighty for You have given many gifts to help us in this journey of life.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.