Whether you like it or not, if you haven't already faced this delima, someday you will have to, more likely than not. That is, YOU are going to take over the job of doing house hold chores. Not just taking out the garbage, the whole shebang. Laundry, cooking, cleaning. Here ae a few hard learned tips to guide you along the way:
1. Keep a good pair of scissors in the kitchen. You will have to use them to open those plastic, easy open packages that you bring home from the grocery store. Use them when chopping up vegatables'carrots must be quartered the long way first, before you can use the scissors to cut them with; otherwise you will end up with carrots all over the floor.
2. It is ok to brush the food crumbs off the counter top and stove onto the floor; provided you then sweep and mop the floor, ( if you have a dark floor it's o.k. to skip the mopping each time.)
3. If it wasn't all that good; Don't wrap it in saran wrap and stick it in the fridge ( You will never eat it again!) Plus that is another job you will create.
4. Mopping; No matter what the bottle says, you do have to sweep before just pouring Mop and Glow onto the floor. (You will end up with shiny bread crumbs if you do)
5. Regardless of our ignorance; towels, face cloths, and hand hand towels do have a front and back. You will notice a little tag on each one; that is the back side,( or inside, whatever!) and must be folded with the tag inside the fold, you will catch on.
6. Never let a sister-in-law, or any one else clean up your kitchen for you; You will never find where they hid you utinsels!
7. Forget the egg-turner; go to home depot and buy a 6 inch dry wall knife;
It works far better than an egg-turner.
8. Those big jars, cannisters? If you don't already have them labeled as to contents; Get a roll of masking tape and label them; you won't have to open each one to find the sugar.
9. The dishwasher; no advice there. Just cram them in any way you can. ( When you go to take them out; if not clean, just leave them in for the next time you cram other dishes in.
10. For God's sake!! Take the garbage out before it spills out onto the floor; requires going back to step # 2 and step # 4
Remember, it will come to you eventually,sooner or later, one way or the other!