Re: Jane's Passing

In this discussion
Replies
Views
christiesdad
To all the kind souls who expressed their kind thoughts to me when me wife, Jane passed,

My most sincere thanks, your words were gentle and kind. I just cannot find words to tell you

all how I appreciated those thoughts and words. God bless you all.

Jack
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy
Jack, your words also mean a lot especially to those of us who are preparing to travel the same road. Our connection to each another is incomprehensible. Thanks for sharing so much in the Ode to Jane.
PB
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill
Hello Jack, I find it hard to know what to say on these occasions as it brings back too many painful memories. However, I would like to echo PB's comments and say that I also appreciated the ode to Jane. Thanks so much for sharing.

Best wishes

Bill
christiesdad

You are very welcome Bill, nbsp; nbsp;

I thank you for your kind thoughts
gutenberg
Hi Jack, man but the words don't come easy but it has been an honor to be your friend and watched as you did all that any person could possibly do. The pictures and stories as you dealt with this as only a man who had the love of his life torn away from him but not from lack of trying. The way you took care of Jane is a story of love and a sincere purpose to do all that any good man could do. We'll be in touch shortly old friend, be gentle with yourself as you adjust to this new reality, take care, Gute

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister