The wife made me post this one

Replies
Views
bob.hewson
I was out walking with my (then) 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I asked
her not to do that.
"Why?"
"Because it's been laying outside and is dirty and probably has germs."
At this point, she looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?"
"Uh," I was thinking quickly, "...everyone knows this stuff. Um, it's on the Mommy test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy."
"Oh." We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.
"I get it!" she beamed. "Then if you flunk, you have to be the Daddy."
mild_mannered_super_hero
cute one....
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Way to go there "Daddy". Out of the mouths of Babes?
christiesdad
Reminds me of the little girl coming out of her bed room with her shoes on the wrong feet. Daddy said "but darling you have your shoes on the wrong feet" to which she answered, "but Daddy, these are the only feet I have!"