Id like a companion

Replies
Views
leah
since my hubby left 6 moths ago (has flown by)
i feel the need to go out and enjoy some nice evenings out of the house,
i go out with my grown up children and grandchildren but its not the same,
id like some male company, i miss going out for meals and to the dogs ect,
im not too sure about internet dating, anyone tried it?
leah x
heshootshescores
hello Leah, my names Neil. I have tried internet dating for a bit over 2 years, however this was mainly on general dating sites not specific ostomate dating sites. I found with the general site you were unable to be honest because of the limited boundaries the sites had in place. You were not given any choices about the type of ostomy you had or any medical issues. So this made it difficult. The 2 years I was trying were not completely pointless i did go on one date and have a phone conversation. Though i would say most people on the previous site i tried were not serious enough or had man hating issues, honestly that was very common. I did get mainly no's from most of the Women I was hoping to contact and very little interest in return. My next step is trying to meet someone in the same situation, ie , with a stoma bag. I figure at least I'm being more honest about myself. At the same time I am a bit cautious because of the experiences with the internet from my previous dating efforts. Good luck!!!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.