Just Reading

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Mrs.A
A couple go on a vacation to a fishing resort. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn.The wife likes to read.One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. To avoid disturbing her husband, the wife decides to take the boat out on to the unfamiliar lake. She motors a short distance, drops anchor and continues to read her book.

Along comes a game warden in his boat, he draws up alongside her boat and says "Good morning ma'am, what are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies (thinking "isn't that obvious"). "You're in a restricted fishing area", he informs her. "I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading".

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up".

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman. "But I haven't even touched you!" replies the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.......

MORAL OF THE STORY :

Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can think also.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,106 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Good one Mrs. A, keep reading Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Mrs.A
Thanks Ed, glad you enjoyed it, you have posted so many that have put a smile on my face. Glad I "heard" this one and could make your face smile too~
Primeboy
Great stuff, Alice. I have always believed that women are smarter than men. This story shows the power of applied intelligence as far superior to any thing the iQ designers can fabricate. PB