Opinions on SALT'S Dermacol stoma collar for flush stomas?

Replies
Views
sooziq

Anyone ever use SALT'S Dermacol stoma collar on a flush stoma? Does it help, or work to prevent leakage? Just received a huge box of nice samples from them and want to try all of it!!!!! Looks like an Eakin ring but with the sleeve on it?
Susie

cremorgan

Hi Sooziq, I use the Dermacol stoma collar and I think it is brilliant. Absolutely no leaks and really protects the skin around the stoma. You will love it.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,434 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

winnie

I haven't heard of this company, so I checked them out. Do they send out free samples to the US?

sooziq

Winnie,
Yes, they do, but my package took 3 weeks to get FDA had to inspect it. Really nice supplies, and lots of ideas.
Susie

winnie

Thanks, Susie. I placed a request for samples. Now the wait... lol

Aileen

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Mrs.A

Sooziq, these look great. I can hardly wait to call and get some samples. Thanks for sharing.